CENTUM – #Vision Conference
- March 26, 2017
- Advanced SEO Techniques, Facebook Marketing, Google Marketing, mortgage broker lead
CENTUM – #Vision Conference 2017
How to create a reliable stream of new referrals and high-quality local leads for your mortgage business.
Welcome to the slide deck from our training session together.
During this session, you get to learn:
– How to generate more quality referrals from your past clients in less than 15 minutes a week using Facebook.
– How a 68 year old mortgage broker returned a 507% ROI from Facebook ads in one year and how you can do even better!
– Advanced Google marketing strategies to get you in front of quality local Mortgage Clients that convert into closed deals.
(This part is titled How one of the top 20 mortgage brokers in Canada generated a 48% increase in funded loans in one year!)
A big thank you to First National Financial for sponsoring our session together and for providing the resources necessary for us to be able to offer the free consultation below.
To book a free marketing planning session for your business visit www.connectionincorporated.com
A thriving Canadian entrepreneur. A loving father and husband. A blossoming philanthropist. The CEO of an innovative Digital Marketing Agency. Johnstone has mastered the art of digital marketing on numerous platforms (Facebook, Google, YouTube, Instagram - to name a few) which has given him the unique ability to assist hundreds of loan officers, realtors, lawyers, financial planners, and insurance agents with growing their businesses online. He continues to grow his skills and hone his craft and is ready to bring you up to speed on the latest and greatest in the digital marketing world!
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free
one-on-one marketing consultation with our team of digital marketing experts
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
- Benefits of Using AI in Marketing Your Business February 28, 2023
- How To Book Your Calendar Solid November 30, 2022
- Special Guests on the Loan Officer Wealth Podcast October 26, 2022